Parkland College has been notified by the Province of Saskatchewan that we are no longer able to accept applications to our Grade 12 online program.
We apologize for any inconvenience and encourage you to visit the Saskatchewan Distance Education Course webpage to view other online offerings: http://www.skdistancelearning.ca/
Grade 12 Online
Grade 12 online courses allow you to take control of your learning. You decide which days you learn and how much time each day to spend on course work. You set your own due dates and unit test dates which can all be taken from home. You can also choose which novel to read for English courses. Stay engaged by working at your own pace. Our instructors are not focused on disruptive students or school rules. Our attention is on each student individually to help you succeed. Grade 12 online makes for an exciting learning environment.
Our online courses are designed with convenience in mind and can be taken wherever you are. Whether you are working towards high school grade 12 completion or taking a course that your high school doesn’t offer, Parkland College is your answer to achieve these goals.
You can take one course or a complete several at a time, and study at your own pace. Thanks to our online courses and flexible start times, you can fit your education into your busy life, and still have time for your family and career.
As another option, GED Prep Online is also available at Parkland College.
Learn wherever you are!
- Learn anytime, anywhere
- Take a course not currently offered at your school
- Continuous Intake Aug. 20th – June 20th
- Student Progress Reporting
- Exceptional Instruction and Feedback
- Ongoing Support Counselling
- Prompt and Professional Technical Support
- Affordable Fees
Experience our online software
- Want to see what grade 12 online is really like at Parkland College? Check out our D2L Experience video and learn more about logging in and using our Desire 2 Learn (D2L) software.
High School & Sponsored Regional College Students
Parkland College will invoice the school division or post-secondary institution for the tuition of $500.00 and any additional book fees.
If you are at least 18 years of age and not registered with a high school during the current academic year, you are required to pay a non-refundable registration fee of $200.00 per subject upon enrollment. Additional book fees may apply.
International Students residing in Canada are eligible to register for grade 12 courses. Tuition for International Students is $700 per course. Applicants must reside in Canada and provide proof of English language proficiency.
Applications are accepted from August 20 – June 20 each year.
- Review the Course Information Package available in the green “Apply for Admission” button.
- Complete the Online Application Form by clicking the green “Apply for Admission” button at the top right.
- Send a transcript of high school marks.
- You will be required to re-enroll if you have to extend your time line past the 12 months from the original date of registration. (Please note: you will be required to pay the registration fee again).
The EDGE Learning Centre
- Study support for post-secondary programs includes drop-in tutorials, course-specific group tutorials, and a peer-tutoring program (*location varies)
- $45 annual fee payable at registration